- These T&Cs will apply to all Deliveroo customers eligible for this giveaway. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the T&Cs can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these T&Cs.
- The Promoter (defined below) is offering 16 free gifts of €250 Deliveroo credit each, which will be gifted by way of a 'Golden Rugby Ball' added into randomly chosen orders from the restaurants tagged with "Breakfast of Champions".
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: All Deliveroo customers who meet the eligibility criteria in these T&Cs and order from their Deliveroo account before 11:30am on the days below from the participating restaurants will have a chance to win.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all Republic of Ireland customers aged 18 or over who are able to order through their Deliveroo account, excluding employees of the Promoter, and any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- CLAIMING THE GIFT: The 16 gifts will be awarded at random across the Promotion Dates. The lucky recipient will be made aware that they have received the gift by way of a 'Golden Rugby Ball' with explanatory notice within their order. Once the recipient is aware that they have received a Golden Rugby Ball, they will need to claim their gift by contacting the Promoter at by no later than 23:59pm on 20th of October 2019 with:
- an image of themselves holding the Golden Rugby Ball; and
- their name, phone number and Deliveroo order number.
- The winner will receive an email containing instructions on how to claim their prize of €250 Deliveroo credit within 30 days of the date on which the claim is verified, provided all necessary information has been supplied by the winner. The credit will be valid until 22 December 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry made in breach of these terms and conditions or which Promoter reasonably suspects to be acting dishonestly, including (without limitation), generating multiple entries or submitting false information or being associated with such activity.
- The Golden Rugby Balls are provided by a non-affiliated independent third party and as far as possible under applicable law, Deliveroo disclaims any liability regarding the use of the Golden Rugby Balls and does not give any warranty to their quality, value, or safety.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this promotion and the Golden Rugby Balls are in no way connected with or endorsed by any third party channel, show, franchise or brand.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify recipient and for no other purpose without first getting consent. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this giveaway.
- The Promoter is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will use your personal information in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.co.uk/privacy. You can request a copy of the personal information the Promoter holds about you by contacting the Promoter in accordance with its Privacy Notice.
- By accepting any gift, the recipient may be required to acknowledge that their name and image may be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's social media accounts without compensation.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.ie/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the giveaway is Roofoods Ltd (trading as Deliveroo). Roofoods Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in England under company registration number 08167130 and whose registered office is at Level 1, Cannon Bridge House, 1 Cousin Lane, EC4R 3TE.