Terms and Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Promotion. By taking part in this
Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these
Promotional Terms and Conditions and by the Deliveroo Terms of Service at https://deliveroo.ie/legal
2. Promotion Period: the Promotion will run from
• 0:00am on the 7th of May 2019 (BST) until 11:59pm on the 8th May 2019 (BST).
• 0:00am on the 1st of June 2019 (BST) until 11:59pm on the 1st June 2019 (BST).
3. Eligibility: Participants must be Republic Of Ireland customers aged 18 or over who are able to place a Qualifying Order from any restaurant through their Deliveroo personal account, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
4. In order to have the €5 EURO voucher, participants must Place a Qualifying Order (i.e. place and pay for) on Deliveroo.ie or its app during the Promotion Period
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a Qualifying Order means the placing of a fulfilled Deliveroo order of a minimum value of €5 EURO which includes one PepsiCo Product during the Promotional Period. A "PepsiCo product" shall include the following products: Pepsi (all variants), Pepsi Max (all variants) Walkers Crisps (all variants). The €5 EURO voucher is per Qualifying Order independently on how many PepsiCo Products are added to the same Qualifying Order.
6. A Qualifying Order equals one entry to the Promotion. Every participant is entitled to only one entry per week. Multiple Qualifying Orders per participant per week are not permitted and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with another discount code.
https://deliveroo.ie/privacy, and at all times in compliance with the EU Directives
95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or 2002/58/EC (ePrivacy Directive) and the
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU 2016/679) (and any
laws or regulations implementing the same). Pepsi International Limited will not collect any information, or arrange for the Promoter to process any personal data on its behalf for.
8. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons
(including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this
promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given
under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or
circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Deliveroo Ireland Limited, The Stone Building, 15 Flemmings Place, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 P6W3 .
14. PepsiCo International Limited is in no way responsible for any claim in connection with this promotion.
15. These Terms are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
16. The Promoter: Deliveroo Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and registered in Ireland, with a registered office at The Stone Building, 15 Flemmings Place, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, D04 P6W3. Company registration number is 556923.